I was asked by a parent in class tonight to write a blog about what qualifies someone to be a true supernanny. So, I have added for this blog the top six reasons why I think you can consider yourself a true supernanny.
1. If you know the stages of child development, then you could be a true supernanny.
2. You can plan and carry out kids activities at the child’s level of development. This could mean that you have what it takes to be a true supernanny.
3. You, as a nanny, feel comfortable and confident giving parenting advice that is accurate and safe.
4. You, as a nanny, attend workshops and conferences that encourage learning about current stages of child development.
5. If you know how to have fun with the child you are caring for and you feel comfortable playing kids games, then you could be a supernanny.
6. To be considered a true supernanny you, as a nanny, must be current in your CPR and FIRST AID certifications.